Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Efficient bonding..

I was thinking, after all this time being single for so many years, endlessly chasing...well not skirts but pants in my case, I do feel somewhat tired. I mean yeah it was and still is fun, but after the endless parade of one-night-stands and tiresome hunting, I feel like I want more of a connection. Maybe not necessarily a boyfriend, but someone who can fulfill the needs of a boyfriend. I guess some people would call these people fuck buddies, but I prefer the term part time boyfriends. People who come together when they need each other to fill the need for some loving or care and then go their separate ways, no strings attached, no fuss no muss. It's better that way because you get the benefits of a relationship and emotional well-being when you need it, without all the negative drama that comes with a typical relationship. Actually, ideally I think people should just all get together if and when they feel like it and love each other in whichever way they want, be it sexual, emotional or intellectual, it is much more efficient that way and removes all the expectations of obsessive monogamy where the problems start when a person expects a monogamous relationship, and suspicion and jealousy come into the picture, which leads to arguments and suffering. Totally unnecessary.

No comments: