Sunday, October 12, 2008

13/10/08 What is the world coming to...

Some people, actually a lot of people in my opinion, are just cold and heartless. Worst still, some people pretend to be all nice and caring to get what they want and then when they do, they drop you like a hot potato making you feel used, at least be gracious and responsible when you let the person down. Don't just not reply calls and text messages suddenly, that's just rude. I'd rather they just come out and tell me even if it's mean rather than hide behind a smiling face and made as if they were sincere when they were not, it really hurts the most.
I won't go into specifics because this can be applied to anyone and anything, though the situation that happened to me involved something of a personal nature, it is still painful to be used, as I'm sure everyone will agree. I just hope that I'm wrong about religion and God or a higher power and people like that will be rightfully punished. I'm not saying I'm a paragon of virtue, but some people just don't know their limits and don't care at all about other people but themselves.

No comments: