Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back already, so sad...

Everytime I come back from a holiday, especially a nice one like Bangkok, I feel particularly sad. Of course everyone will be sad that a holiday is over, but I just can't help but compare lousy Malaysia with a fantastic country like Thailand. Yes I know every country is different, ut why shouldn't we all take a leaf from someone, or in this case, some other country. The Thais have so much to offer. It is a beautiful country with beautiful people, such delicious (and cheap!) food, beautiful well crafted products, wonderful service (they take such pride in their service and kindness), most friendly people I've ever met. Modern and convenient transport and they never, ever forget their culture. Altogether a very creative and gifted people who really know how to enjoy life and yet be down to earth. It is truly Amazing Thailand...

No comments: