Sunday, September 21, 2008

21/9/08 Rain hands pee

A funny thing happened today. I was with a friend in the early afternoon and we were caught in the rain leaving a place. It was actually a very light drizzle so not much rain actually got on us. After that we went to a shopping mall and he wanted to go to the toilet. I also needed to go, so we went in and my friend went straight to the sink to wash his hands. At first I didn't give it much thought, I just assumed his hands were dirty and he needed to wash them. Then after I finished at the urinal and went to wash my hands, he in turn went to the urinal to pee. I thought it was weird that he washed his hands before he peed and asked him why and he said cause he was under the rain earlier. That sort of baffled me because:
Number 1: It wasn't like we were drenched or anything.
Number 2: The rain would've a long time already before that.
Number 3: Why would someone wash their hands because of a bit of rain? Could it be the few drops of minor acidic rain would've eaten away at his skin or something?
Hmm...weird...

No comments: