Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Waiting for someone for 4 years, I call that LOVE!

I just read someone special's blog today and it chronicled his past 4 years of painful breakup, the amazing thing was that after nearly 4 years he was still waiting for his love to come back to him! Even though he was caught cheating and the boyfriend that time did not want to forgive him, he couldn't forgive himself and was evidently going through hell and I can't imagine the pain he went through that he alluded to and described in his blog. After nearly 4 years he still wanted him to come back to him and would be faithful to him, I was very touched by that. If that's not love I don't know what is...

2 comments:

Brian Chen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian Chen said...

Love is to be happy for someone you love when you see and know that he/she living happily AND be supportive to he/she during down times in whatever way you can be either he/she is your life partner or just a friend .

I believe...
When you love someone deep enough, you would not leave a scar on the relationship/ friendship.