Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!

Okay okay I know it's not for another day but I just wanna have a last entry in my blog before the NEW YEAR! My god it's gonna be 2009 after tomorrow night, scary how time flies..I wish the years didn't pass by so fast..And I do hope 2009 is better, even though the economy isn't supposed to be, but personally I hope I become better, whether in personal development or external things that happen to me. Some people ask: New Year resolutions? Well, I never did have any throughout all the years and don't think this year will be an exception so..but what I do want to always be is to always become better as a person in every aspect, lose weight (always a battle), become more prosperous and healthy. Ok I think I covered about everything and what most people would wish for :P Here's to 2009!

No comments: