Monday, January 24, 2011

Please save Malaysia!

I know I haven't written here in a while and while there are tons of reasons why I should continue (like not wanting to deprive the world of my rantings lol) I thought I should talk about this, I mean it's such an important issue; countries and governments have risen and toppled due to this and it is the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE.

I just attended a political rally for the opposition on Sunday and there were some damn passionate speakers ther. There were people of different races, gender (sexual preference too!) and all were united in speaking out against the injustices of the ruling government that has been in power for far too long (nearly six decades!) resulting in large scale corruption without fear of reprise and that is just wrong!

No government is above the law and hopefully the people of Malaysia will be united in taking down the present government that have dragged Malaysia through the mud along with its citizens. Vote the Opposition! Save Malaysia!

No comments: