Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines double whammy!

Had a wonderful Valentines with my baby, tiring 2 days but felt like it was 2 days of Valentine which was nice. Day One we had buffet at Shangri-la Hotel, it was an extensive buffet with a lot of variety. And after we finished we had a nice stroll in the back garden and nursery of the hotel and a nice naughty kiss in the bushes :P I know what you're thinking! It was just a kiss, honest! Then went back into the hotel and the band was playing in the lounge and we decided to sit and listen, they were very good and obviously set the tone for Valentine's by singing love songs, that was the most magical part of the evening I suppose. We requested I Will Always Love You, which I suspect could become our Song..I got a cow teddy which we christened Cowy, that name reminds me of Simon Cowell for some reason! and I have him a shirt that I knew he liked and which he said he knew I'd get him, whatever!
The next day we went for lunch but I didn't eat cause I was still full from the buffet the night before but he wasn't, boy can he eat! Then we walked around the shopping mall, Pavilion, and he had to go teach yoga so I had to drop him back to his car, we met up again at night at Mid Valley and had dinner and dessert which was a nice end to the night but I was dead tired by the time got home and just dropped dead in bed! Altogether a very nice Valentine's I must say..One of the nicest I've had.

No comments: