Tuesday, February 10, 2009

not enough time for life to sort itself out?

I think why I feel so restless sometimes is because I don't trust life to sort itself out and therefore feel anxious about things not happening the way I want them to happen. I always take things too seriously I suppose and avoid making mistakes and having regrets to the point of being so afraid of being spontaneous and therefore robs every moment of its enjoyment. No wonder I feel it hard to relax. Plus the fact that I always feel like I'm just growing older by the moment and not enough time and opportunities to do everything that I want to do, and I do want to do everything and ot frustrates me that I can physically do everything! I wish I had superpowers that could help..sigh. Or some technology like the transporters in Start Trek where you can instantaneously be transported anywhere..

No comments: