Thursday, November 12, 2009

Need to get my groove back..

It's been a while since I updated my blog. I guess part of it was procrastination (that's a way of saying I'm lazy! :P) anyways, the other part of it is because (oops, there I go again, this is being continued after an hour of doing other stuff, bad bad bad, need to focus..) yeah so anyways, the other part was cause I was in a fucked up relationship, long long long story, but basically just caused me to clam up totally and just didn't want to be so open about things, learned a painful lesson about how some people can just pretend things are ok and not tell you when it's actually not, and then you find out in the most horrible way..whatever, anyways I need to put that behind me. It's been sometime, nearly 2 months, I really need to get my groove back, so hopefully I do, and will continue to write here regularly again!

No comments: