Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oops fell behind in my blogging again!

Well, I don't know what to say so I'll just recap today. Ran some errands, went to the gym, ...ok no I don't want to bore you. Let's talk about something interesting. Durians is interesting. It is considered the king of fruits here in Asia and native to the region. It has a particularly pungent smell that will permeate and penetrate even the strongest of perfumes or air fresheners, that's probably why all hotels in the know DO NOT ALLOW durians on their premises at all. But....
to those durian connoiseurs, it is heavenly!!! It is God's gift to the fruit world and is beyond any value when you crave for it! The smell is of nirvana and the taste is inexplicably yummilicious! OOOH just blogging about it makes me wanna go eat some....gone.

1 comment:

Brian Chen said...

gosh, you are blogging durians...that's really spontaneous.