Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bad gym!

I feel gyms should be penalised under the law if they fail to deliver as promised. When California gym opened they promised to be the best, to have the best facilities, branches, etc and now it has reduced the size of the branch they relocated from an excellent location, not allowed its members to use the branches of certain countries that were previously allowed and all the while still expanding their membership base. It is extremely unfair to the members for them to do that and I wish they could be punished under the law. Maybe it was a sign to quit California when I broke the strap of my gym bag on my first time to check the new miserably sized branch at a half dead shopping mall they relocated to, most likely because they got a good deal..

No comments: