Friday, January 9, 2009

Depressed and sad

I think I suffer from depression, sometimes I just feel sad about everything and sometimes it's just brought on by a small thing that can cause a cascade effect. I just want to give up on everything, what's the point of it all. I don't really see the point or meaning of life. I wish I had the courage to commit suicide, but alas I'm scared and I don't want to do the wrong thing and not being able to go back. I see so many people and think they're all so fake, what have they got to be so happy about, it all means nothing in the end, what's so nice about living in this terrible, cruel and meaningless world.Whatever happiness is short lived and leaves you seeking more and when you don't get it or when you lose it it's even more painful, what kind of fucked up life being a human is about, no wonder the world is so screwed up. Sigh, whatever, tomorrow's another day in a screwed up life in a screwed up world that won't mean any fucking thing.

No comments: